This disclaimer provides the data privacy policies of Philippine Seven Corporation (PSC) with regard to its online information practices and the use of its website. PSC is the local licensee operator of 7-Eleven stores and, therefore, reserves the right to all the materials that are published in this website.
PSC is committed in protecting the privacy and security of your Personal Information obtained through your use of this website. PSC’s employees, agents, and Representatives shall process and hold your Personal Information under strict confidentiality, and ensure that such information shall only be processed on a “need-to-know” basis and in relation to your use of our websites, ordering or use of our services, and registration and attendance at our events. PSC constantly reviews its processes, systems, and data to ensure delivery of best possible service. PSC will investigate any unauthorized actions against its systems with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
Some of our services might be subject to a separate privacy statement, as published on a separate or related website.
This Privacy Statement only covers Personal Information processing carried out by PSC in relation to the use of this website and 7-Eleven Run 2018. The Privacy Statement does not address, and PSC is not responsible for, the privacy practices of any third parties, or hyperlinks to third parties’ websites or when cookies are set by third parties.
PSC may collect the following personal information:
- Photograph and Video Footages
- Email Address
- Telephone and Mobile Number
- Emergency Contact Person
- Emergency Contact No.
PSC processes Personal Information for the following purposes:
• registration for 7-Eleven Run 2018 and all related activities thereto
• to allow PSC to conduct information, promotional or marketing campaigns related to the 7-Eleven Run 2018 and legitimate business of PSC (e.g. direct marketing, analytics, announcements, etc.)
• to allow PSC to perform the contract it signed with the registrants, customers, or Representatives
• to allow customer service management (e.g. complaints, feedback, comments, etc.)
• to perform research and analysis relating to the legitimate business of PSC
• to perform tracking of the use of this website (e.g. cookies)
In consideration of the collection and processing for the purposes listed above, PSC is supported by its affiliated companies acting as data processors on behalf of and under the responsibility of PSC. PSC shall engage the services of, and/or interact with, other third parties, such as, but not limited to its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, financial advisors, third parties, and services providers, whether local or foreign (collectively referred to as “Representatives”).
By registering in the 7-Eleven Run 2018 and using this website, you understand and agree that:
1. You have freely, knowingly and voluntarily given your consent for PSC and its Representatives to:
a. Process your Personal Information or any other information as may be deemed necessary and relative to the purposes stated herein. The extent of the collection and processing shall be necessary and incidental to the performance of the purposes. For purposes hereof, “Process” or “Processing” is hereby understood to include any operation or any set of operations performed upon Personal Information including, but not limited to, the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating, modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure, or destruction of data. Processing includes both manual and automated handling of Personal Information, storage, and data transfers using various means;
b. Disclose such Personal Information for any legitimate purpose as PSC may deem appropriate, including but not limited to outsourced processing of PSC transactions, profiling or historical statistical analysis, providing advice or information which PSC and its Representatives believe may be of interest to you or PSC.
2. You hereby represent and warrant that the authorities herein provided shall be valid and existing during the term of the transaction;
3. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold PSC and its Representatives free and harmless from and against any and all suits or claims, actions, or proceedings, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, which may be filed, charged or adjudged against PSC or any of its directors, stockholders, officers, employees, agents or Representatives in connection with or arising from the use, processing and disclosure by PSC or its Representatives of the aforementioned information pursuant to PSC’s reliance on your representation and warranty that PSC and its Representatives have authority to examine, use, process, store, share, or disclose, as the case may be, said information for the above-mentioned purposes.
Data Privacy Rights
In accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations, PSC shall respect and uphold your rights in relation to your Personal Information, to wit:
a. Right to be informed whether Personal Information is being processed;
b. Right to object to the processing of Personal Information;
c. Right to reasonable access to the following: (i) contents of Personal Information that was processed; (ii) sources from which Personal Information were obtained; (iii) names and addresses of recipients of Personal Information; (iv) manner by which Personal Information was processed; (v) reasons for the disclosure of Personal Information to recipients, if any; (vi) information on the automated processes where Personal Information will be made as the sole basis for any decision that significantly affects or will affect you; (vii) date when Personal Information was last accessed and modified; and (viii) the designation, name, and address of PSC;
d. Right to dispute the inaccuracy or error in Personal Information and have PSC correct the same;
e. Right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of Personal Information from PSC’s filing system; and
f. Right to be indemnified for any damages sustained due to any inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of Personal Information.
Storage, Location and Retention
Your Personal Information is kept in a secure facility within the Philippines. Your Personal Information shall be retained until it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose/s for which it was obtained and for an additional period of ten (10) years thereafter, or for a period of time as may otherwise be required or permitted under the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations.
Changes to Privacy Statement
PSC reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be published on PSC website.
For any request, questions, comments or feedback regarding our Privacy Statement or your Personal Information in our possession, please reach out to us through our contact information below:
Data Protection Officer
Tel. No.: 705-5258; 705-5221
Office: 7/F The Columbia Tower, Ortigas Ave. Mandaluyong City